The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Peanut Butter Crunch "blizzard"



Is it possible to have creamy, tasty shakes anymore without cream, sugar and milk? How can your ice cream taste creamy while being vegan? You have just discovered your answer!!! This creamy, tasty gem is so smooth and satisfying to me there's no reason to buy my shakes again :)
I LOVED this recipe! It was so fast, I had everything on hand, it gave me a fun way to use the peanut butter cookie dough ball recipe and it is good for you! It's summer and it's hot what better way to spend an afternoon than with a frozen treat! My little boy couldn't get enough of this. My little girl wasn't as easy to warm up to the idea of her ice cream coming out of our blender...I think she thought I meant I was going to take her to get ice cream when I asked if she wanted to make ice cream...so she boycotted the treat...silly girl. But my little man and I downed it! I found this recipe at ohsheglows.com at this link, I love how easy she made it! And I have been dying to try it out to see how it compared to a sonic shake, I was totally satisfied, I loved it and  now I don't even have to leave the house to go and get a shake :)

Peanut Butter Crunch Blizzard

4 frozen bananas
1T heaping with peanut butter
3-4 peanut butter cookie dough balls to pulse in
2 cookie dough balls to sprinkle on top

Add bananas and peanut butter to blender and blend until smooth like soft serve. Add peanut butter balls and blend together until chunky. Serve into cups or bowls and sprinkle with remaining peanut butter balls! Serves 2-3!

* If you really don't want to use bananas you can use your fav ice cream too!



No comments:

Post a Comment