The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Banana Peanut Butter Crunch Rolls




Ready for the easiest snack in the world! My daughter ate all of these, she didn't leave any for her younger brother...nice huh. All you need is three things! Bananas, natural peanut butter, and cereal. I used cinnamon Honey Bunches of Oats, but I think a rice cereal would be good, try and not use the super sugary cereals. It's super fast, and quite healthy! A perfect little snack for your little ones or you too :)

Don't be jealous of my bear plate, I know it's awesome :)




Banana Peanut Butter Crunch Rolls

1 banana
2 T natural peanut butter
1/4 crushed cereal

Cut up banana into slices, roll into peanut butter so the sides are coated. Dip peanut butter covered sides into crushed cereal! Serve chilled or right after they are rolled! Just don't let the bananas start to brown! Enjoy


*for gluten free be sure and use gluten free cereal
*Vegan options use, vegan rice cereal or another vegan cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment