The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Cashew Cheeze Dip





This little spread/dip was really easy and really flavorful! Bring some gum though, just warning you :) I wanted to have something besides chocolate for our Alphabet Days "D" dip day, so I found this recipe at whole food mommies and thought I'd try it out. I found some yummy whole grain crackers in the natural food section and thought it went really well together. I think it's a fun unique way to shake up the typical cracker cheese ball!!!

Cashew Cheeze Dip

1/4 c sun dried tomatoes
1 c cashews, soaked
2 cloves garlic
2 T parsley
2 green onions
1/2 c nutritional yeast
juice from a lemon
1/2 tsp salt

Place cashews in small bowl and cover with water. Soak for 2 hours. Drain and combine all the ingredients into a food processor or high powered blender. Blend or process on high, scraping the sides as needed. When the nuts have been smoothed it should be processed enough. You can serve it as it is right out of the blender or you can put it in ice trays and let it set up in the fridge! Serve with crackers, or use it as sandwich spread!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment