The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 4 of 7 day ab challenge

Well I don't know about you but my abs are KILLING me! During my workout last night I know I had the intense pain face going trying to push through those reps, but it feels sooooo good at the same time...isn't that crazy how it hurts, but feels good! Anyways here is the workout for today...it is short, but needs to be repeated 3 times. We're hitting the obliques today...good by muffin top!

THURSDAY…Complete 3 reps of each – move from one exercise to the next with little to no rest.
Flutter Kicks – 30 reps (15 each side) (raise your head off the ground, legs straight out in front of you, alternate stacking your heels on top of your toes.
Side V-ups – 20 reps (10 each side) (lay on your side raise your head and legs straight up about 2 inches off the ground into a V shape)
Push Through – 30 reps


As always here is the link if you'd like to watch the Thursday videos for a visual demo! Keep going we're halfway there!

No comments:

Post a Comment