The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 6 of 7 day Ab challenge



Well we've just about made it through! I'm so excited it's so much fun to feel like you conquered something especially when they say the word challenge! I've love this challenge, it's quick, but I have felt a great workout on my abs each day! I hope you have to. For the Saturday challenge here is the line up, sorry it's taken me so long, it's been a busy day! Tomorrow is my rest day, if you chose to rest on Wednesday then  do the Wednesday workout tomorrow

SATURDAY
Side Plank – 20 (10 each side)
Rest – 10 seconds
Side Burpees – 10 reps (5 each side)
Rest – 30 seconds
Plank – Hold 1 minute
No rest
Mason Twist – 50 reps (25 each side

Finish Strong and hard, you can do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment