The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 5 of 7 day Ab Challenge



We're almost there! These ab workouts have been awesome, I am excited to start incorporating them into my regular exercise routine! Also, to note I'm wearing my skinny pants today!!!! Yay! I dared put them on last night and they fit! I was sooooo excited! So since my son was born (15 months ago) I have gone down 6 pant sizes...holy crap!!! This lifestyle pays off in sooo many ways guys! Your energy will increase, you'll fit into clothes you had long forgotten about and you'll learn how whole, natural foods are so delicious, but most importantly your love for yourself will increase! Okay enough rambling, on to the ab challenge for today


FRIDAY
Foot to Foot Crunch – 30 reps
Alternating Curls – 30 reps

Recovery – 30 seconds
Push Through – 30 reps
4 Time Abs – 30 reps

Recovery – 30 seconds
Arm Reaching Crunch – 30 reps
Leg Up Touch Crunch – 30 reps

Recovery – 30 seconds
Cross On Crunch – 30 reps
Double Crunch – 30 reps

Here is the link if you'd like to watch the videos instructing you on the proper way to complete the exercises! P.S This is the same workout as Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment