The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Intense Toning...and going out on a limb





I love toning workouts...but even better when you can't get to the gym I love ones that are just as effective that you can do right in your home. I like to get my kids to sleep then knock my self out in my living room using my furniture for my gym :) Now you by all means can take this to the gym, but if you can't get there use your living room...this was tough, but I loved it! It's fast so go ahead and double it....if you can move after! Don't cheat on these moves and you'll feel your work!!!

Start-
10 pushups
20 tricep dips, use a chair or your couch
30 10 lb bicep curls
40 second plank or bridge
50 tummy tucks ( get in push up position but alternate bringing your knees to your chest, stay low to the ground as much as you can don't stick your bum too high)
40 second plank
30 5-10 lb bicep curls
20 tricep dips
10 pushups
20 full sit ups, not crunches
50 bicycles (lay down on back, raise legs up and pedal in the air)
12 lunge jumps, each side. Get in lunge position jump straight up and land back in lunge position, alternate legs
50 second wall sit
20 squats
20 calf raises alternate on each leg!

Repeat if you can!!!

Me looking lovely I know doing my wall sit!

Okay now on to the hard part of the post for me. I'm going out on a limb here posting this. We all have problem areas that we want to tone up or fix, for me, it's my baby pouch, I've had two kids and man after my second that thing is tough to get rid of! I'm working on it though, I've gone down four pant sizes since my son was born so I am proud of myself
but I do want my flat tummy once again! So this is a hard picture for me to post!  Anyways  my goal for the next week is to hit the abs super hard! I think it's good to take pictures of yourself doing your journey...it motivates you and also can let you have some pride in yourself for the work you've done, but most importantly it'll show you your improvement from when you started. So get brave, get out those cameras, get working, get tough!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment