The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

What's on the Menu

Here's a list of things I've got planned to make this week! Hopefully there's time for it all :) These aren't posted, but they soon will be :)

Breakfast
Berry Surprise Smoothie
Green Mango Smoothie
Quinoa Berry Salad

Lunch
PB & Fruit wrap
Bean quinoa Medley
 Winter Green Salad (yes I know it's summer)
Lentil Hummus wrap
Broccoli Almond Salad
Freedom Salad

Dinner
Roasted Vegetables with Chicken
Zucchini noodles with Marinara
Mango Salsa Chicken with brown rice
Nontraditional Tin Foil dinners
Enchiladas
Lentil Soup

Snacks and treats
Fruity Trail Mix
Peanut Butter Cup blizzard
Strawberry Sorbet
fruit pizza
Pota ta dough dip

Start your engines!!! I for sure need to hit the grocery store tomorrow and get started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment