The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Alphabet Days "B" Day!





Today is letter "B" for our alphabet days! We have something really yummy on the line up food wise today! I know I'm only on the 2nd letter, but this is going to be soooo fun! My kids like it to, my daughter loves all her praise she gets while she's learning all the food and games that start with the different letters...and well my son could care less about the letters he's just enjoying some fun and food!!!

Food line up

Banana peanut butter crunch rolls
Banana Fudge Cups

Activities and games  

balloon volleyball
water balloon wars!

No comments:

Post a Comment