The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 1 of 7 day Ab challenge

Okay today is day one of the ab challenge!!! I even have the hubs doing it with me this week!! Mine is really going to be Monday-Monday, my rest day will be on Sunday instead of Wednesday! Here is the line up of workouts, it's fast but intense also I'll attach the video where the work out comes from if you'd like to just follow along with that


Monday Ab Challenge
Foot to Foot Crunch – 30 reps
Alternating Curls – 30 reps

Recovery – 30 seconds
Push Through – 30 reps
4 Time Abs – 30 reps

Recovery – 30 seconds
Arm Reaching Crunch – 30 reps
Leg Up Touch Crunch – 30 reps

Recovery – 30 seconds
Cross On Crunch – 30 reps
Double Crunch – 30 reps



p.s. the music is kind of annoying, but whatever


No comments:

Post a Comment