The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Mango Salsa


This is super great for the hot summer! I love mango, anything about mangos. I love this salsa since it gives a nice shake up from traditional tomato salsa. This can top meats, salads, burritos or just be a served with chips! This is so easy to make the prep time took me about 5 minutes to cut it all up and mix it together. Those are they kinds of recipes I like to see :)

Mango Salsa
1 orange or red pepper
1/2-1 onion (depending on taste)
1 mango
2 tsp lemon juice
Cilantro to taste



Chop finely, onion and pepper and combine together. Peel and cut up mango into chunks. Add sprigs of cilantro according to your own taste and sprinkle with lemon juice. Mix all together and let sit in fridge for 30 min- 1hour to let flavors combine. Serve warm or cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment