The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy "H" day!






Today is "H" day, I've had a bunch of recipes pop into mind today, but I've only allowed myself to do two of them..I've got a budget just like everyone else :) Today is also a holiday in Utah, did I mention I live in Utah, well I do:) We call it Pioneer Day, it's when the Mormon Pioneers settled the Salt Lake Valley, so there are all sorts of fun activities all day long with parades and fireworks included...if we don't get rained out! So for our fun activities today in our house we're learning about "heritage" cute right...since our family had ancestors come over from everywhere to the Salt Lake Valley, my husband's family comes from England, mine from Sweden and Scotland!!! It's a great time to remember those who came before us, and to remember where we come from! So enough sentimental talk...

The food line up

Honey Oat Muffins

Hawaiian Chicken and brown rice!


the other options I thought of were 

Huevos Rancheros
and 
Hummus

Now that I think about it though my heritage does come from Scotland, why not some Haggis!!! Uh probably not, I actually have tried it, we went over to Edinburgh a few years ago...the taste wasn't so bad guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment