The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 3 of 7 day Ab challenge



Today on the Ab challenge was supposed to be a rest and recovery day, however I'm using Sunday as my rest and recovery day, so I'll be doing Sunday's workout today! If you'd like to take today then make sure you do this set on Sunday! Last night's was awesome! It was super fast, but my legs and abs were feeling it! I love after you finish your workout the tired, worked out muscle feeling...it may not be super fun during the workout but if you just push through to the end you'll feel accomplished and awesome!

 Complete 1 Circuit = 200 reps…move from one exercise to the next with little to no rest.
Bicycle Crunch – 50 reps (25 each side)
Reverse Crunch – 50 reps
Mason Twist – 50 reps (25 each side)
Leg Lifts – 25 reps
Push Through – 25 reps
Get tough and it'll be awesome!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment