The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Alphabet Days Letter "C"



Here we are working our way down to the letter C! Well I mostly focused on dinner tonight, but I've been playing around with some ideas for a snack or sweet...so let me know any opinions that you may want! The toss up is between Chocolate Chip Brownies, or Cashew Thumb Print Cookies! Both sound great to me!

Food Line up for Today

Choice between cashew cookies, or Chocolate Chip Brownies

For Dinner, Creamy Corn Chowder with Cauliflower!

Well here we go! I hope if you've been trying this you and your family are having as much fun as we are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment