The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

No Bake Peanut Butter Crunch Cookie Balls



This is a super fast way to get a yummy, no guilt treat in your hands! To me there aren't many things that are better than peanut butter and chocolate. I love fast recipes for when I'm craving something sweet and this is one of those! I found this recipe on ohsheglows at this link, I added almonds to mine instead of peanuts and left out the rice cereal, but I still think they turned out great!

No Bake Peanut Butter Crunch Balls

1/2 c unsalted cashews
1/2 c oats
1/4 c flour (I used spelt)
1/2 tsp salt
2 T sugar
3 T peanut butter
3 T maple syrup
1/4 semi sweet chocolate chips
1/4 c almonds
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp almond milk

Put cashews and oats into processor or blender. Blend together until they are flour like in texture. Add flour salt and sugar to blender to combine. Add vanilla, peanut butter, almond milk and syrup and blend until mixed. Scrape the sides of blender or processor, mixture may be sticky, if it is too sticky add more flour or if it is too dry add a little more syrup or milk. Put mixture in a bowl. Place chocolate chips and almonds into blender or processor pulse until chopped. Add chocolate chips and almonds to mixture. Roll into balls and place in freezer for a few minutes to set up. There you have it a fast easy treat at your fingertips!!


* these can be Gluten Free, simply use a gluten free flour!

No comments:

Post a Comment