The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Easy Marinara Sauce

I love homemade pasta sauces...you just can't beat them no matter how hard store bought brands try! This was a tasty, and super easy marinara sauce that you can use for pasta pizza or whatever you'd like.

Easy Marinara Sauce
1 15 oz can tomato sauce
1 can tomato paste
1/2 28 oz crushed tomatoes
4 garlic cloves
1/2 onion
2 T olive oil
1 1/2 T Italian Seasoning
1 T parsley
2 T Italian dressing
1/2 T basil

Put olive oil in pan and heat over med-hi heat. Add garlic and onion and saute until onion is transparent. Add  tomato sauce, paste, and crushed tomatoes stir to combine. Add dressing and seasonings, mix to combine. Cover with lid and reduce heat to med-low and simmer for 15 minutes! 
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment