The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Seasoned Roasted Vegetables


I saw roasted vegetables a few years ago on Rachel Ray. This was before I was eating natural, but I thought those sound good! And I was right. I've always loved roasted veggies you can really diversify what you put in your mix and it always seems to turn out perfect! This go around I used sugar snap peas, broccoli, carrots and onion. After you choose your vegetables, just pick your seasonings. Super simple! I think I'm going to take these for a bbq this summer for a healthy tasty side!!!

Seasoned Roasted Vegetables
2 c broccoli
1 onion
2 c carrots
2 c sugar snap peas
2 T olive oil
1 T italian seasoning
1 T parsley
1 Italian dressing packet
1 tsp pepper

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line cookie sheet with foil and put olive oil on foil. Place cut up vegetables on cookie sheet and coat all over with oil. Season with seasonings make sure all the vegetables are coated. Cover with foil and place in oven for fifteen minutes. After 15 minutes flip vegetables over, cover and bake another 15 minutes. Bake them longer if you like them softer. There you have it, a yummy side for any meal!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment