The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mango Berry Smoothie

There is nothing better in summer than a cool fruit smoothie! I love smoothies I love all the different things you can put in your smoothie. This was a delicious combo, I love mango and berries, so why not mix the two and the spritz of coconut just gave it a little tropical taste. 



Mango Berry Smoothie

1/4 C Almond Milk
1/4 C water
1 1/2 tsp chia seeds
1 1/2 banana
1 mango
3/4 C raspberries
1/2 C frozen strawberries
 1 tsp coconut flakes

Combine ingredients and blend together until smooth!

* this was not a thick smoothie, so if you like more texture in your smoothies maybe do 1/8 c water instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment