The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Berry Green Salad

Salads are just what I want in the summer! They don't require turning on my stove or oven, they are full of flavor and they're cold! This salad is in one word yum....I love berries or fruit on my salad and to top it with a yummy vinegarette...that's just what I crave in July! I made this one festive so I can use it for the 4th of July bbq, so this will be my "freedom Salad"...cute right :)

Berry "Freedom" Salad
1 head romaine lettuce
4 sliced strawberries
1/2 c blueberries
1/4 c yogurt raisins

Combine all ingredients together in bowl! Keep chilled and top with raspberry vinegarette or any dressing you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment