The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Quick Bean Quinoa Medley

This is one way to make a super satisfying lunch with some leftovers in the fridge. I had left over Quinoa filling from my Quinoa Burritos and a baked potato....what to do they both sounded good....well why not combine them :) you can add whatever other raw or cooked veggies you want and you've got yourself a super quick satisfying, tasty lunch! Also, this can be used as a great side with dinner or the whole meal!  I topped mine with a tablespoon of Italian dressing and was very happy!

Quick Bean Quinoa Medley
1-2 T Italian Dressing
1 baked/boiled potato
assorted vegetables (optional)

Combine all ingredients and heat on stove for approx 5 minutes or in microwave for  1.5 minutes! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment