The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

And The Winner Is....



Thank you to everyone who joined in the giveaway! It was a lot of fun. I tried to set up a random selecting tool on here, but I couldn't quite figure it out...next time. So my little girl drew it out of a hat for me :)

The winner is.....


Amber Shoemake!

Congrats Amber! I really hope you like the snack bites! Shoot me an email with your address and I'll get them sent out to you!!!!

Thanks again to everyone who participated...I look forward to having some more fun giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment