The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 28, 2012

No bake banana cookies

This is a great way to get your chocolate fix the recipe came from here. They are only 80 calories and super easy to make, about 5 minutes of prep work, then you just need to wait for them to set up. I didn't use vegan chocolate chips for mine like the original recipe, I just used semi-sweet chocolate chips, I still thought it tasted good with it. It does have a very strong banana taste, basically chocolate banana treat!


No Bake Banana Cookies

1/2 C rolled oats
1/4 C chocolate chips
1 banana
1 tsp vanilla
1 T chia seeds
1 T buckwheat groats
1 tsp cocoa
sweetener to taste (optional)

Melt chocolate chips in the microwave, be careful not to let them burn. About 60 seconds then stir to melt the rest. Add chopped banana and mash together. Mix with other ingredients until coated. Drop in spoonfuls on wax paper on a cookie sheet. Freeze for 1 hour. These cookies will set up, however they will remain chewy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment