The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Almondy Apples

One of my favorite quick snacks is so simple, but controls my hunger in between meals, and is a healthy choice compared to crackers or chips! I used to enjoy a slice of bread with peanut butter, then I started thinking if I want carbs lets make them good carbs, so simply apples with any nut butter for dip!!! I love it. You get a good protein source in the nut butter and two servings of fruit so there you go.

Almondy Apples

1 sliced apple
2 spoonfuls of almond butter (or any nut butter)


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment