The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pride

I had to say how happy I am, these healthy habits are truly sticking with our kids. Today we went to a street art fair and we splurged and got some cotton candy to bring home. Well I offered some to my little girl and she just looked at me and said no, so I said okay would you like a cookie? (see cookie recipe here) she said no, I think I just want some nuts!!!! I just couldn't help but smile from ear to ear while I gave her a little bowl of cashews. It makes me happy to think that if my three year old can make that choice now, when her MOM is offering sweets to her hopefully as she gets older she'll be able to continue to make healthy choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment