The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Tomato Basil Sauce

This sauce is super creamy for creamier tomato pasta. I'm not a super huge fan of a strong basil taste so I halved the basil from the original recipe from ohsheglows.com . But you can adapt whatever you want to fit your tastes

Tomato Basil Sauce

1/2 C Raw cashews
1/4 C water
1 T tomato paste
1 T olive oil
2-4 garlic cloves
1 tsp salt
3-4 T water
1/2 C basil

Combine olive oil and garlic in large sauce pan and saute until tender. Meanwhile combine remaining ingredients to blender and blend on high for 90 seconds or until completely smooth. Pour tomato mixture into sauce pan to combine garlic. Toss with pasta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment