The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Emily's Cheeze Sauce

This is just me combining things to make a vegan cheese sauce with things I had. It turned out great, I was very happy we eat it normally on the Cheezy Fiesta Taco Pie.

Homemade Cheeze  Sauce

2/3 C Nutritional Yeast
1 C cashews
1 1/4 C water
1/4 nondairy milk
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder

Place all ingredients in high powered blender. Blend on high for about 90 seconds or until completely smooth!  Enjoy

*if you don't want it vegan go ahead and add 1/4 cup of shredded cheese for the cheesier stretchy effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment