The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 8, 2012

It's time!



This week is the week!
 
We are releasing our Ebook this Friday Oct. 12!
 
 
 
 
I can't believe that it is really time to put our hard work out there! I am so excited and feel so passionate about what we have written I want to share it with everyone!
 
Why would you want to buy this book? Well think about these questions...
 
 
Do you worry about your children's health because of the standard diet?
 
Have you ever been at a loss on how to feed young children healthy?
 
Do you think that eating truly whole and natural is too expensive?
 
Do you think that eating healthy consists of eating birdseed?
 
Do you want to improve your overall health and your family's?
 
Do you want to cut back on doctor visits?
 
Have you wondered where fitness really fits in?
 
If you have thought or wondered any of these we discuss it in the book and much more! I may have been MIA the last little while on the blog because this book has been so important to me. I want it to go smoothly so I have been making sure that it will!
 
Here are some awesome reasons to be surfing this blog on Friday...
 
  1. You get to buy a super cheap Ebook with a wealth of health knowledge
  2. There are going to be awesome prize drawings
  3. You have the opportunity to gain valuable information to change your family's health and your own!
 
Thank you for all the support we've been given from everyone! I can't wait for Friday! Spread the word
 
The Grand Prize by the way is going to be a $100 value! So make sure you get entered...details to come on Friday! Get out there and tell your friends and family...Their health and happiness means something too right?

No comments:

Post a Comment