The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 12, 2012

It's a PARTY part 2- Super Cool Prize



Wow, this day just keeps getting better and better! It feels like a real party going on...who doesn't love giveaways?

I'm so passionate about what this book represents, I know that it can benefit ANYONE! Yes, anyone in any situation! We priced it so low because, we want to spread the news so I'm so grateful for everyone who has come out and joined our party today, you are doing so much good for your own health and for those around you!

Now onto the super cool prize- I may fight the winner for these...they are that adorable! The super cool prize is a full set of Trudeau measuring cups! These aren't your typical boring measuring cups, they are styled like mini mixing bowls....ahhhh I think I love them, seriously so cute.

Onto the rules, all you need to do to be entered into this fun prize is head on over to the side bar of the blog and click LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK! Pretty easy right! So get on over there and get clicking and these cuties could be yours! If you have already liked me on face book...leave me a comment either on the facebook page on this link, or leave a comment on the bottom!





"One of the most important things to remember is that you only have to encourage. Don't force this lifestyle upon anyone. Really young kids may put up a fight for the first several times you stick a plate of broccoli in front of them, but they quickly adapt. It has been shown that it takes eight to ten times of introducing a food to a child for them to actually like it. It is so important to not give up. After you've tried and tried multiple times, give the food and your child a break. They really may not like it. Even though neither of us likes tomatoes, we still give them to our kids and keep trying them ourselves, hoping one day we will enjoy them." pg. 17

How many of you are tired of the battles with your kids about eating their dinner and especially eating healthy food choices? Well we have been there, and somedays we are still there with our kids. We have given multiple strategies that are simple but effective for young kids to love their healthy food! We know they work because they've worked for us with two very different personalities of children! They can work for you too!

Book Links:

 
www.healthyhappybudget.com PDF

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NNHSDW Kindle Version


be sure and check out the cool prize and enter here


4 comments:

  1. I've liked you on facebook, does that count? I love these little things. I collect measuring cups and spoons too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you on FB! I don't always check the blog, but I love to click into your recipe links from your FB page. This is so exciting for you!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nesting bowls. Such a space saver.

    ReplyDelete