The Healthy, Happy Ebook

Search This Blog


Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm young, I'm in love with my man, and I'm a mommy. We're busy, but happy. I'll share with you how to eat natural, healthy, whole foods while balancing family life! Learn to love your food, it will love you back!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Vanilla Berry Recovery Shake



Hello Everyone! Happy Friday! Since making the commitment to really focus and lose my baby pounds I have been finding so many great ;ways to succeed. As of now I've lost 25 pounds in 3 1/2 months! As I posted earlier I've been using the Beach Body products since becoming a coach I've been motivated to really push the workouts, eat clean, and I've been loving the Shakeology Shakes that come with it. I made this recovery workout shake using the vanilla Shakeology...and I'm in love!

I want to kind of explain what is in Shakeology. It is not just random ingredients that you don't even know what they are, it contains whole ingredients like Flax, Chia, Quinoa even Spinach! This is how you get a power house of health in one glass- not to mention a great protein shake made from whole, healthy proteins. I love this, my kids love it....all this equals happiness and seeing some great results! Here is the simplest, whole protein shake you'll try :)

Vanilla Berry Recovery Shake
1 C frozen mixed berries
1 C almond milk
1 T greek yogurt
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology

Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth

This is such a nutrition packed shake, that my kids just devour it. The shakeology mix contains spinach, flax and chia seeds, quinoa, and tons of other whole natural ingredients. I love it! It saves me money by combining all those whole, natural ingredients that I love into one mix. Enjoy!

Here is a link to learn more about Shakeology

No comments:

Post a Comment